Oliver is an experienced software developer, system analyst and database programmer. He has over eleven years of experience in software development including manufacturing, supply chain management and financial modules. As a lead developer and solution architect, Oliver has developed digital experience solutions using IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM Web Content Manager. He is an accomplished and highly respected technical consultant who has worked on a variety of mission-critical application solutions for Base22 clients.
In his free time he enjoys listening to music and watching movies.
- CNHi – Global Dealer Portal
- Manager of the Application Management and Support team (AMS) to provide maintenance and development of many Java applications provided by the Dealer Portal to support the business processes of 7,000 dealers and 13 brands in multiple languages.
- Kemper – MyKemper
- Solution Architect in the development of the corporate intranet using IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM WCM.
- Avery Dennison – Infoxchange
- Enterprise Web Developer in the support and maintenance of the corporate intranet using IBM WebSphere Portal, IBM WCM and IBM Connections. Redesign and implementation of the corporate intranet. Implementation of web analytics for the corporate intranet. Integration of WebSphere Portal and IBM Connections.
Oliver has worked in projects where he has learned and improved his skills in different technologies.
- Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, Objective-C, Java, Ruby, PHP, Visual Basic
- Software Frameworks: Microsoft .Net, ASP.Net, Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, iOS, Ruby on Rails.
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and SQLite.
- Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Enterprise platforms: IBM WebSphere Portal Server, IBM Web Content Manager and IBM Connections.
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer
- Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, B.S. in Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Listen to music