Jorge has more than 10 years of experience working with J2EE technologies. He also brings strong data base design experience to his client engagements.
In his personal time he enjoys reading technology blogs to enhance his current skills and discover the latest developments in the IT industry. Jorge is a car enthusiast and likes to read auto blogs especially those related to auto mechanics
- MAXIMUS – SPOTS: Developer in the implementation and customization of Atlassian JIRA as a workflow automation platform, with the purpose of tracking health-care benefits for a specific population of the state of Texas. Developed a set of plugins and jelly scripts to ensure Maximus workflow automation.
- Base22 – JIRA Expenses: Developed a tool using JIRA SDK to import and track expenses by uploading csv file and exporting the collected information to the Harvest app.
- AGCO – InsideAGCO: Developed an implementation of and xWidget builder to help content authors display more information on an easy and efficient way, for the corporate intranet using Microsoft SharePoint Server as a portal and web content management platform.
- MThree Advisory – Web Master: Admin and editor on Mac Martirossian WordPress blog.
- CEMEX – Internal Dashboard Design: Briefly helped on the development of the reporting tool.
- ITESM – Editorial Digital: Lead developer on the implementation of a shopping cart store for the ITESM digital library using OpenCart platform and developed a plugin that communicates with the ITESM payment engine.
- CNHi: Lead developer on the implementation of different assessment type applications for measuring dealership development for North America and Asia Pacific
- Taco Bell: Portal enhancement project WebSphere Portal 8
- Bunge North America: Intranet Portal implementation on WebSphere Portal 8.5
- IBM WebSphere Portal and Portal Products Fundamentals
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer
- Java, Php
- MySQL, Oracle
- Apache2, Apache Tomcat, OC4J, GlassFish, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Spring, Hibernate
- IBM WebSphere Portal