Mr. Kristy is a business and technology executive with a global consulting and public accounting background. He has held senior management positions in the Public Accounting profession as a Partner and Chief Operating Officer and in consulting firms including IBM where he was a Consulting Partner.
Mr. Kristy’s primary expertise is strategic business design. He is experienced working with companies to develop process, technology, information and organizational capabilities to support business strategy. He is adept in providing strategic direction to senior management on technology matters and has strong leadership, planning, facilitation, problem-solving, team building and project management skills.
Key areas of expertise
- Digital strategies extending back office systems to enable critical business processes such as electronic workplace design via portals, social business collaboration platforms, web channel marketing and commerce, and collaborative supply chains.
- Direction of complex strategy and implementation projects in middle market to multi- billion dollar enterprises with global teams.
- Organizational transformation programs
- Lead strategy, design and implementation of an intranet portal for a large Aerospace and Defense Company delivering a content and services road map, governance framework, conceptual role-based mock-up, technology reference model, technical design and platform rollout of IBM WebSphere Portal.
- Senior client executive responsible for the global relationship and directing the strategy, development and continuous support of over 600 consumer facing web, mobile and social digital marketing properties for over 50 global brands of a global CPG company.
- Transform order planning/configuration, order scheduling, and customer service/support processes for a global medical imaging equipment manufacturer including a workplace portal to aggregate information and provide knowledge and supply chain process improvement based in IBM WebSphere Portal. The order cycle time and order rework was reduced by 20%.
- Design and deployment of portal infrastructure for a global automotive company to create a global employee portal and domestic supplier and dealer portals using IBM WebSphere Portal. The supplier portal work provided basic designs for early OEM and supplier electronic networks such as Covisint and the dealer portal served to reduce satellite based transmission costs by 40%.
- Devise an e-business strategy for a global capital equipment manufacturer to initiate a new services-based revenue model and grow after-market parts sales. The company grew its services business by 300% over 2 years.
- Create a web-centric business model for a global manufacturer including redesigning channel management and pricing policies, implementing formal dealer relationship management processes and establishing a collaborative marketing program. The business case demonstrated a payback on investment in less than 30 months.
- Transform sales management processes and design and build a sales force automation portal integrated to call management, relationship tracking and order processing using SAP Netweaver. Sales force administrative activities were reduced by 20% and indirect channel sales increased by 10%.
- Design of a customer portal and information management rationalization strategy using SAP Netweaver for a global electronics component manufacturer to reduce supply chain cycle time from order to shipment, achieving cycle time reductions and administrative support effort of up to 33 %.
- Delivery Project Executive directing a $750MM business transformation outsourcing engagement that transferred all Human Resources processes from client personnel to an IBM global services processing center within the planned 10 month timeframe; concurrently managed 120 former client employees who were to be terminated after transfer.
- Organizational governance assessment of a global aerospace company shared services organization. Recommendations resulted in increased customer service levels by 15% and operational savings of 10% starting in the second year.
- Certified Public Accountant (Inactive)
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC) accreditation – Institute of Management Consultants
- IBM Certified Consultant and IBM Certified People Manager
- Cleveland State University – Finance and Computer Science Degrees