Anayeli Barrientos is an experienced web developer. Her technical skills and experience covers HTML, CSS, Js, JQuery, IBM Web Content Manager), J2EE and database administration. Naye is certified in Database Administration Fundamentals. Recent client engagements include KFC and ITESM. She brings a lot of energy to Base22, is passionate about her work, her team members and serving her clients.
- Application support and enhancements for KFC employee and franchise portal
- Application support for ITESM (Tecnólogico de Monterrey) including front-end and server-side development of SIQEP and SAEP applications and database administration.
- Customer Centricity Site (CEMEX). Global CEO led initiative requiring the design and development of website utilizing video to communicate strategic initiatives to CEMEX’s global employee population and requiring employees to view and then sign up to support these initiaitives
- KM System. The KM system was developed using J2EE technology, JSP, XML, XSLT and JDNI to VW (Volkswagen de México). The outcome was a web system that records and monitors issues and complaints regarding VW automobiles
- Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, db2
- Web Design: HTML, CSS, XSTL, JS, jQuery.
- Web development: PHP, XML, J2EE, JSP, Python (beginner).
- Web content management. IBM WCM.
- Programming Languages: Java, C#, VBA.
- Methodologies: SCRUM.
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Database Administration Fundamentals: 2013.
- MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) Microsoft Excel 2013: 2016.
- Spanish (Native).
- English B1 (TOEFL ITP).
- Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering at BUAP (Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla).
- Play football