The Base22 integration services specializes in integrating backend and cloud environments and presenting the results as a comprehensive dashboard to the user.
At the core of every successful melding of technology with an exceptional digital experience is an integration strategy, design, and implementation that delivers on the promises of your service platforms. The Base22 integration services practice spans years of experience in integrating backend and cloud environments and presenting the results as a comprehensive dashboard to the user.
Our Integration Services strategy:
- Design and implement a service layer that can be easily consumed & reused - focusing on minimum effort and maximum performance
- Abstract existing services to minimize the impact of contract changes
- Complete migration from one vendor’s product to another
- Implement a service layer based on industry standards such as RESTful & SOAP services
- Deliver lightweight payloads quickly to the browser
- Reduce multiple requests to services in order to display a single screen
- Provide real-time updates to Salesforce & other connected environments
- Design and implement SSO scenarios with SAML and other technologies
Base22 partners with Dell Boomi in implementing AtomSphere to deliver flexible solutions that can integrate your existing cloud-based applications and management solutions such as Salesforce and SAP with on-premise applications.
Base22 has a staff of integration specialists certified on the Dell Boomi Atmosphere platform that can implement complex service integration patterns with little or no code. Dell Boomi provides a solution that delivers a tooling platform for future development and growth that includes many of the cloud platforms that you are probably already using today or are considering using tomorrow.
Learn more about the integration capabilities that Base22 offers in partnership with Dell Boomi. In many cases, we can even provide quick customized Proof-of-Concept demonstrations customized to your business scenario.