Yahaire is a full stack developer interested in learning about today’s technologies. He likes to be practical when facing problems. As such, prefers solutions that promote maintainability and reusability, creating tools that may be used in the future. He also believes that documentation is the backbone of maintainability.
Prior to joining Base22 he was a developer / IT support at a Lawyers Firm, developing Web solutions for the firm while maintaining its IT infraestructure.
- Single Page Application to visualize data streams and recording sessions for autonomous driving. Honda Research Institute, Inc. (HRI Japan, HRI USA, HRI Europe).
- Administrative web system to keep track of loan collection issues for country-wide institutions. Afirme.
- Movix project to showcase Carbon LDP. The site shows a catalog of movies that are stored as Linked Data.
- Frameworks and technologies: Angular, React, Ionic 3, Ionic 4, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap, JQuery.
- Databases: MySQL, Linked Data
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Design and multimedia software: GIMP
- Japanese (Vocal communication, mostly)
- French (Basic skills)
- Computer Science Degree from Tecnológico de Monterrey
- English teaching as a foreign language license from Centro de Investigación y Desarrollo de Educación Bilingüe
- Video games
- Word roots