Managing Partner, Project Executive and Co-Founder of Base22
Rafael has been an entrepreneur with 20+ years of experience working at the intersection of technology, strategy and design. He has been helping clients conceive and create new and innovative ways to communicate through enterprise portals and mobile apps; always working to bridge technology geeks with business teams.
He is a certified Scrum master in agile project management. He has been responsible for leading content management strategy and implementation projects that leverages his User Experience and Information Architecture skills (content life-cycle management; taxonomy and navigation; search find-ability improvements; user interface design and implementation).
Rafael has successfully managed large digital experience projects and was also a very successful entrepreneur during the dot-COM era in Latin America.
As Managing Partner he oversees the strategic direction and operations of Base22
- Project executive for an intranet redesign portal for a Fortune 500 agroindustry company
- Led an analysis and roadmap strategy for the redesign of a global dealer portal for an agriculture and construction industry client
- Project executive for an intranet redesign portal for a Fortune 500 quick service company with 6000+ restaurants
- Led a multilingual global enterprise employee portal for a concrete and materials company
- Project manager for a multilingual global enterprise employee portal for a Fortune 500 logistics company with 400,000+ employees
- Project manager for a multilingual global enterprise employee portal for an automotive company
- Co-founder and COO of Alterbrain (professional services firm in Latin America)
- Co-founder of NetFactor (professional services firm in Mexico)
- Co-founder of Interactive Press (professional services in Mexico)
Skills and Expertise
- Project manager
- UX design
- Business analysis
- Budget and estimation
- ITESM (Monterrey Mexico)