Rafael is a talented web and desktop application developer. His passion for technology and computer science has led him to the continuous search for knowledge and new ways of solving problems. Rafael is passionate about challenges and loves to push himself every day.
Rafael has earned several scholarships and academic recognition. He got the best average grade on his degree program. He also had the opportunity to study in Missouri Southern State University, USA during one semester.
Prior to Base22, Rafael belonged to an IT startup located in Hidalgo, Mexico where he collaborated in the development of many web applications with state-of-the-art technological tools. Rafael also collaborated with his college (Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Hidalgo) in some institutional projects.
Prior to joining Base 22:
- University applications. He collaborated with the development team of Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Hidalgo to develop and deploy a web system capable to manage and automate the process of requesting academic exchanges of several students.
- Own desktop and web applications: https://github.com/MiGlez90/
- He was member of Fixter IT startup. While he was in this startup, he won four competitions of IT in a row at “Reto México” annual competition. Winners listed here.
- Front-end technologies: HTML5, CSS3, XHTML, XML, JSON, jQuery, React, NPM.
- Back-end technologies: Node.js (Express.js), PHP (Laravel), Python (Django), REST API.
- Videogames: Unity
- Database Management Systems: MySQL, MongoDB.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, GNU/LINUX ( Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSuse), Mac OSX.
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer, Oracle.
- Microsoft Technology Associate Databases Fundamentals, Microsoft.
- Video games development with Unity, Mantiz Game Studios.
- Android Certified Professional, Omnius
- PhoneGap Certified Professional, Omnius
- Django backend path, FixterGeek
- Spanish (Native)
B.S. in Computer Science Degree from Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Hidalgo.
- To travel.
- To work out.
- To swim.
- To learn.
- To solve problems.
- To read.