Priscila Mendoza is a design manager, researcher, and strategist with more than 10 years of experience. Her current interests are directed towards user experience design, design research, and innovation strategy. She has been part of a wide array of design projects going from editorial design to advertising, and to design thinking. She was a Fulbright scholar from 2012-2014, and she attended Savannah College of Art and Design to earn her Master of Fine Arts in Design Management.
Priscila is passionate about understanding what motivates and drives human behavior in order to use design and technology to improve everyday life. She considers herself as a lifelong learner, coffee advocate, outdoor enthusiastic, dog-lover, and foodie.
- A&W Food Services of Canada: World-Class Employee Portal -UX and UI Design.
- Honda Research Institute: Data Visualization and Annotation Web Application -UX and UI Design.
- PepsiCo Global: Process Gallery Web Application -UI Design
- Aspirus Arise: World-Class Portal -UI Design
- OnePay – Design Research and Insight-Hunting
- duraTOUCH – Branding
- Lowe’s – Design Research and Insight Translation (Lextant)
- SteelCase – Future Scenario Workshop (SCAD)
- Citrix – User Research and Information Visualization
- Herman Miller – Future Scenario Workshop (SCAD)
- Fisher-Price – Future Scenario Planning (SCAD)
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Design
- Design Research
- Design Thinking
- Project Management
- Creative Workshop’s Facilitation
- Service Design
- Future Scenario Planning
- Information Design
- Brand Strategy
- M.F.A. Design Management. Savannah College of Art and Design, 2012-2014.
- B.A. Information Design. Universidad de las Américas Puebla, 2000-2005.
- Academic Exchange Program. Universidad Complutense, Madrid, Spain. 2003-2004.
- Mexican Food Advocacy
- Conscious Parenting
- Outdoor Activities