Oscar has more than 5 years of experience working on design-focused web development. He has a strong background in team management and user-centered design. At Base22, Oscar has designed and developed front end and back end solutions to solve client business problems for international enterprises. He focuses on creating a delightful user experience by building strong foundations in information architecture and a delivering state-of-the-art code. He believes, in any solution, technical or otherwise, addressing the needs of people should always come first. When implementing technical solutions this means creating an exceptional digital experience for every user.
Before joining Base22, Oscar worked as a Project Manager for a digital marketing agency helping many local and national businesses with their business processes and design identities.
CEMEX Global Employee Portal
- Front-End Developer building UI for their global enterprise portal.
UPS Global Employee Portal
- Front-End Developer supporting UPS global employee Portal.
Canon B2B Portal
- Front-End Developer building a redesigned enterprise portal.
CNHi Global Dealer Portal
- Front-End and Back-End Developer (with some UI Design tasks) building and supporting applications for CNHi’s global enterprise portal.
- Team and project management
- Java (Spring), C and PHP
- WordPress, Laravel, WSP/WCM
- Oscar earned a Bachelor in Systems Administration from the Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (UANL).
Oscar likes making stuff. From a simple wooden box to complex balanced photography. He’s also passionate when talking about innovation in education, the role society has in an active healthy government, alternative forms of transportation and energy, smart and passive housing principles, respecting a cradle-to-cradle philosophy, minimalism and all things regarding reusing, recycling and taking care of our planet earth.