Norma Caballero is an experienced Project Manager with more than 14 years in the information technology industry. She has managed full life cycle software development projects and her background as a software engineer is a real plus when managing software development teams.
Prior to joining Base22, Norma spent more than seven years as a project manager in the financial services industry. She managed a number of complex, multi-national technology engagements. Norma is as comfortable working with business stakeholders as she is working with technology stakeholders.
She earned her undergraduate degree in computer science at Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM).
- Currently managing the support and maintenance for the Team KFC Portal.
- Currently managing enhancements and new projects for the CNHi Global Dealer Portal.
- Managing changes and enhancements to the One Top Management (OTM) application for CEMEX. This is an application that provides financial and operative results to CEMEX top management team.
- Led the design and implementation of a site for the CEMEX Customer Centricity initiative. A responsive site was developed for users to view the CEO message and electronically sign the commitment to follow it. Site was launched globally for 20K users across the globe.
- Led the content reorganization for YUM! Human Resources Portal.
- Led the update for the Wafels and Dinges Shift Bonus mobile application. This application is used to view where Wafels and Dinges has operations, start, track and close shifts, create sales targets for each location and calculate employees’ bonuses based on reaching the specified targets.
- VPN implementation for payments and bank statement transmission between a major bank and a federal government agency.
- Led the implementation and cutover to a high availability infrastructure for more than 2,500 banking customers without any disruption in service
- Design, estimation and management for creating environment for new banking division.
- Project Management
- Change Control activities
- RCA creation
- Communication protocols: FTP, SFTP, FTPS, AS2, VAN, Connect:Direct, MQ
- Encryption methods: PGP, Compress, Entrust
- CMMI and SAS70 audits
- Java web applications
- Certificate management
- Running (currently training for a marathon)
- Learning to play the piano.