Nancy graduated with a B.S. in Computer Science from Universidad de Monterrey where she was one out of ten students who got a full scholarship from SELIDER ABP due to high academic performance and leadership skills. Now lead by her active spirit, she is passionate about creating new things, always innovating and working in process automation, making everything friendly and easier.
Nancy blindly believes that technological innovation is the door to a better life that allows you to do more things in less time. Always thinking that it is fundamental to have a desire in getting to know the final user in order to provide the best, simplest and needed solution, finding the right strategies and techniques for the nature of each project.
Prior to joining Base22, Nancy was a software developer in Teleperformance.
- IT Industry – System that creates and executes automated tests from a structured language file for smoke testing. Includes: Unit Testing, Site Mapping and Field Testing.
- IT Industry – Chrome extension that records user events on web pages generating a script of events for a future possible use case or process automation.
- IT Industry – Automated extraction from IBM mainframe using BlueZone API for customers information queries.
- IT Industry – Auditory automated process for a cement company to decrease the waste of resources and bad scheduling order.
- Frameworks and Technologies: ASP.Net, Angular 1.5, Bootstrap, Material, JQuery, AJAX, Selenium, SeleniumGrid, Excel and Outlook Interop, Azure – Virtual Machines for SeleniumGrid, Chromeless, Puppeteer, BlueZone API, WorkFusion, Git.
- Databases: MySQL, Firebase.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac.
- UX tools: InVision, Axure, UXPin, Marvel, Optimal Workshop.
- B.S. Computer Science, Universidad de Monterrey
- Playing and discovering new music
- Social projects (NGOs)
- Animated Webseries