Luis Fernando is an experienced professional in the area of IT consulting. He has always been passionate about projects where technology is used to improve the quality of life and productivity in the company. He has worked in Quality Assurance, Software Implementation and Project Management/Business Analysis in his previous work experience.
Luis earned an MBA from IPADE Business School in 2017 and is now looking for opportunities to use his mix of experience in IT and business acumen to global projects.
Prior to Base22:
- Food and beverages industry – Project Manager – Mobile application for inventory keeping, execution and validation of promotions, and general communication with on-field sellers/promoters.
- Food and beverages industry – Project Manager – Mobile application for execution and validation of promotions, assistance verification, and general communication with on-field sellers/promoters.
- Metallurgical industry – Project Lead – Implementation: Software system to automate the process of Quality Assurance laboratories.
- Banking industry – Quality Assurance – Functional Testing new features and fixes to applications.
- Requirements Gathering
- Project Management
- Key Account Management
- MySQL database Management
- Spanish (native Language)
- English (TOEIC: 970/990)
- MBA from Instituto Panamericano de Alta Dirección de Empresa
- B.S in Mechatronics from Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey
- Game Theory
- Data Analytics