Laura graduated with a B.S in Business Informatics from Tec de Monterrey where she was an Honors student. She was one of only 5 annual recipients of the prestigious Gallagher Foundation Scholarship which gave her the opportunity to earn her degree at one of the finest universities in Mexico. Students from across the Country complete to earn a very limited number Gallagher Foundation Scholarships.
Laura also studied internationally spending a semester at the University of Melbourne in Australia where she led several projects related to information management and strategic change. These projects often involved the university’s external clients. She applied those same leadership and analysis skills at Tec de Monterrey.
Laura likes challenges, especially ones that have a big impact on people. She is committed to developing her technical skills as well as her knowledge of culture and people. Laura has been always interested in learning about people and looks forward to helping Base22’s clients.
- Business analyst for Wisconsin Health Solutions Provider Portal
- Key member of the International Symposium of Computer Science and Information Technology. Laura to had led a number of work streams including sponsorship, stakeholder management, financial analysis and problem solving. Starting out as a staff member, Laura was promoted to Financial Director for the Symposium prior to joining Base22
- Strategic change project for University of Melbourne that included a complete analysis of the recent change of the traditional tertiary education model to the Melbourne model.
- Information management project for Ford in Australia. This engagement included system and process analysis of the commercial department of the car company and relationship with its distributors.
- Key member of the configuration team for a data migration project on Agile 9 for Mondelez company.
- Internal consultant on the operation department of a real state company, branch of Grupo Multimedios. Laura developed new ways of storage and report information in order to manage commercial spaces and people
- Business process management
- Process optimization
- Business Intelligence
- COBIT 5 by ISACA – Foundations
- “Ethics, person and Organization” by Centro Panamericano de Humanidades (CPH)
- English and Spanish
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Campus Monterrey (ITESM) 2011-2015 B.S. Business Informatics
- University of Melbourne (Melbourne, Australia) 2014 Exchange student
- Hiking and outdoors activities
- Cook desserts