Jonathan is an experienced web developer which includes specific hands-on platform experience with IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM Web Content Manager. He has more than ten years of application development experience and has worked with a variety of programming languages during his career. His proven experience with IBM Web Content Manager and the Base22 Enterprise Portal Blueprint makes Jonathan a key contributor on a number of Base22’s most important client engagements.
- Re-design of Base22 website.
- Bunge Global Employee Intranet
- PEPSICO FoodService Insights
- Tricare Health Insurance Provider Portal
Project experience prior to joining Base22:
- HP Guadalajara Content Migration: http://puebla.gob.mx
- SAP Re-design order process: http://transparencia.puebla.gob.mx
- HP migration intranet tools: http://tramitapue.puebla.gob.mx
- Front-end technologies, libraries and frameworks: HTML4, CSS2, JSON, jQuery, jQuery UI.
- CSS Preprocessors: SASS/SCSS, Stylus, LESS.
- Back-end technologies, libraries and frameworks: ABAP SAP.
- SQL & NoSQL Database Management Systems and related software: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, Oracle, DB2.
- MVC Frameworks & Content Management Systems: IBM® Web Content Manager, Connections, WordPress.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, GNU/LINUX (Debian, K/Ed/Ubuntu, Mandriva, PC Linux OS, Fedora, Linux Mint, Arch Linux, OpenSuse, CentOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux), Mac OSX, Chrome OS
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer.
- ABAP SAP NetWeaver
- General human interests: reading, music and movies.
- Chess, domino.
- Climbing, running, trekking.