Isabel is a content strategist and editor with experience in journalism, digital marketing and business development. She has worked in several industries serving multiple audiences: from kids and young “alternative” adults to public service workers & C-level executives.
Isabel excels at navigating complex and dynamic environments and managing many sources of information. With her unique combination of skills, she has helped companies leverage internal knowledge to engage with audiences of millions, established sustainable content strategies and governance for communities of authors, and developed and presented strategic business proposals for large national and international businesses. Her colleagues know her as a bridge: connecting sales with operations, social media with communications, or a digital audience with developers.
Through the years she has acquired technical knowledge of digital projects and platforms, such as information architecture, user experience, content management systems and HTML/CSS.
As a journalist, she has published stories, interviews and articles in several national outlets in Mexico, such as Vice Mexico, Milenio, Tierra Adentro, Conarte, and Reporte Indigo, among others.
- Strategic planning, content strategy and digital marketing strategy
- Proposals, business development and client management
- Content creation, research, copywriting, and social media management
- Case studies documentation, interviews and live event coverage
- Editing and proof-reading
- Sensemaking, empathy and fast learning
- Spanish Literature BA, Tec de Monterrey
- Social Anthropology Certificate, CIESAS
- Sci-fi movies and books
- Live music, karaoke and bars
- Puzzles, boardgames and videogames
- Anime, japanese culture and ramen