Guillermo specializes in the human factor of a project, the understanding of what are the business needs and processes to better implement a solution. He has worked with companies in the restaurant and retail point-of-sale industries, with product distribution control and in web development for social media, among others. He is experienced with enterprise web content management solutions such as IBM Web Content Manager for large corporations. Having studied Computer Science, his technical background and years of experience allows him to translate and guide conversations between the Technical and Business environments.
During work or on vacation he is always traveling looking for the most interesting food and sights.
- UPS Intranet Portal on support and enhancements projects as well as migration of Web Sphere Portal 5.1 to 6.1.5 while maintaining production system live
- CNHi Intranet Portal enhancement projects on Web Sphere Portal 6.1.5
- Taco Bell Intranet Portal development and support on WebSphere Portal 8.0
- Bunge North America Intranet Portal implementation on WebSphere Portal 8.5
- Project Analysis workshops for Avery Denison, ITESM, CEMEX, UPS, Taco Bell, CNHi, Bunge, A&W and others
- IBM Certified Application Developer – Lotus Web Content Management 6.1.5
- Team and project management
- Client Relationship Management
- Business Analysis