Geraldine earned her degree in Digital Systems and Robotics Engineering from Tecnológico de Monterrey (ITESM), campus Monterrey. Her studies included a semester at the University of Oregon.
Geraldine has a strong background in software engineering as well as electronic and digital design. She is actively involved in project management roles which compliments her technical background.
- Wisconsin Physicians Service Health Insurance (WPS HI) Portal: Roadmap
- CNHi Global Dealer Portal: Enhancements for multiple projects
- Team KFC Portal: Support and maintenance
- Design and development of a high level programming language microcontroller oriented, implemented on a robotic car.
- Computer vision techniques and path planning using AR Drone Parrot’s camera.
- Design and implementation of an adaptive speed control on a scale car system.
- Design and implementation of an automatic robot capable of traveling on flat surfaces avoiding obstacles
- Internship at tiAmerica: Surveillance system implementation and computer network expansion
- Assembly language for x86
- Change management
- Managing the job
- Spanish – Native Language
- English – TOEFL ITP score: 627; IBT TOEFL score: 98
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM) – BS Digital Systems and Robotics Engineering
- University of Oregon (UO) – Exchange program
- Desserts: bake, eat