Nia Cortes is a designer with experience in user interface and user experience design. Her goal is to develop big ideas and create amazing projects that consider current trends, business interests and consumer needs. She studied 3D Animation and Digital Art at Tec de Monterrey; more recently, she specialized in Digital Design at Vancouver Film School where she delved into interactive design.
Her personal objective is helping people to develop stories from their daily lives and create experiences in a useful and aesthetic environment. She is an enthusiastic researcher, occasional photographer and dog-loving person.
- Wisconsin Health Services – AspirusArise website design for new joint venture
- PepsiCo R&D Homepage redesign
- Wisconsin Health Services – Health Insurance Design and Roadmap
Prior to joining Base22, Nia’s experiences include:
- Interface Design for corporate platforms and end user portals
- Responsive websites for desktop and mobile versions
- Branding development and documentation
- Web & Mobile advertisement design.
- Increasing conversion rates by connecting data and design.
- HTML/CSS design and programming.
- Vancouver Film School Digital Design Diploma
- Tecnológico de Monterrey Bachelor Degree in Animation and Digital Design
- Interface Design
- User Experience
- Information Architecture
- Motion Graphics
- Creative Strategy
- Project Management
- Spanish (native)
- Media Analysis
- Film History