Erick provides IT and infrastructure support to the Base22 team and our clients who access our systems as part of our engagement work. Erick is focused on keeping our systems stable and available with an emphasis on responding quickly to his internal customers as well as Base22’s clients. He has earned an excellent reputation within our firm and with our clients for his outstanding followup and overall customer service.
Erick has more than 5 years of experience working in IT Support working across a number of business and industry functions including: corporate, academic and manufacturing. He has drawn on the experience and coaching from many people including teachers, students, developers, testers, DBAs and SysAdmins.
- Tech Support specialist in different working environments.
- New and emerging technologies
- Networking solutions.
- Physical and virtual server implementation to fulfill client expectations.
- Web development for several clients as freelance projects.
- Platforms: Atlassian (JIRA and Confluence)
- Programming languages and technologies: JAVA, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
- Spanish (native).
- B. Sc. Computer Science at TecMilenio University.
- Sci-fi and 80’s culture fan
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioner