Diana Pérez is a Project Manager.
Prior to Base22, Diana spent a few years in the design service industry. She did an internship in Tokyo, which later helped her forge her own business. This opened opportunities for her to solve complex projects and new challenges.
She has also gained knowledge and skills as a junior full stack web developer, and carries her design passion to everything she does.
- Internship at FabCafe Tokyo, event organization assistant and global communications
- Prior to Base22 opening and managing her own business FabCafe with two other partners
- Art Direction
- Team Leadership
- Problem Solving
- Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp Certification at ITESM by Trilogy Education
- Spanish (native)
- Industrial Design Degree at Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Fashion Design at Instituto de Moda Burgos
- Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp
- Horror movies
- Music, exploring different genres
- Cooking and baking