Trained as an Industrial Engineer, Daniel has a strong background and proven qualifications in quality and process management within the automotive, healthcare, government, mining, education, manufacturing and telecommunications industries. He has an extensive background in business analytics including the development of industry specific KPIs.
Daniel defines himself as a Customer Experience Advocate; he looks at the corporate world as one where expectations must be set and achieved knowing that the best way to keep the business running is to achieve the ultimate goal: Create positive experiences.
- WPS MVH TDEFIC Beneficiaries Portal as Project Manager.
- WPS MVH Overseas Beneficiaries Portal as Project Manager.
- WPS MVH TDEFIC Providers Portal as Project Manager.
- WPS MVH Overseas Providers Portal as Project Manager.
- Business Process Improvement.
- Project Management.
- Quality Assurance Management.
- Problem Solving.
- Process Control and Process Re-engineering.
- Multi-Certified ISO Standards Third Party Auditor.
- Analytics and Statistical Process Control.
- Certified COPC Coordinator.
- Third party auditor for: ISO 9000, 14000, 18000 and TS/16949.
- Certified Six Sigma professional.
- Certified Team Coach.
- Automotive Industry Core Tools: SPC, FMEA, PPAP, APQP, PC.
- PMI – Project Rescue.
- Native Spanish speaker.
- Instituto Tecnologico de Hermosillo – Industrial Engineer
- Food blogger behind www.thisismytake.com
- Travel and Photography are two other passions of mine.