Daniel is an experienced Project Manager who has managed projects in a number of industries including construction and manufacturing, He has proven experience in Records Management engagements. Daniel has worked for a number of multi-national organizations and has dealt with the delivery challenges inherent within global companies. He has established Project Management Offices (PMO) and worked at all levels of an organization including senior management.
Daniel has a collaborative working style which has served him well when managing international teams. He has built an excellent reputation for earning the trust and respect of his project team members and clients by demonstrating a relentless focus on quality delivery and service. He is analytical with a meticulous attention to detail. His proven leadership skills will serve Base22’s clients well.
- Honda Research Institute: EMI Web Application
- A&W Intranet Portal Design & Implementation
- Base22.com Redesign
- Variety of Construction, Manufacturing & Records Management projects.
- Project Management
- Process Control
- Customer Management
- Certified as PMP by the Project Management Institute
- Certified as CSM by the Scrum Alliance
- French (basic)
- B.S. Civil Engineering – ITESM
He also likes BBQs, Football and Music.