Cecy Macias is a professional Accountant with a background in General Accounting and Business Administration. She has a strong customer service-oriented attitude and enthusiasm, also enjoys coordinating integration activities that enhance the work environment at our delivery center in Monterrey, MX. Cecy started at Base22 in 2012 while studying at Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León while she finished her degree in Public Accounting.
- Desarrollos Delta (2011) – Supported the development, investment and management of real estate projects.
- Sinergia Deportiva (Intership, 2010) – administrative support for a CEMEX business unit that manages a variety of activities for the Club Tigres Soccer Team
- PERAJ, Adopta un amigo (Social labor) – Acted as a tutor and provided guidance to disadvantaged children between the ages of 8 and 10
- Internal accounting registry
- Cash flow control
- Financial statements
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Month’s closure
- Public Accountant, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
- Spanish (native)
- Community Service
- Being a mom
- Spend time with friends and family