Cecy Macias is a professional Accountant with a background in General Accounting and Business Administration. She has a strong customer service-oriented attitude and enthusiasm. Cecy enjoys planning the many team activities at Base22 that the Base22 delivery center in Monterrey, MX such a nice place to work. Cecy joined Base22 in 2012 while studying at Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León while she finished her degree in Public Accounting.
- Desarrollos Delta (2011) – Supported the development, investment and management of real estate projects.
- Sinergia Deportiva (Intership, 2010) – administrative support for a CEMEX business unit that manages a variety of activities for the Club Tigres Soccer Team
- PERAJ, Adopta un amigo (Social labor) – Acted as a tutor and provided guidance to disadvantaged children between the ages of 8 and 10
- Internal accounting registry
- Cash flow control
- Financial statements
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Month’s closure
- Public Accountant, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
- Spanish (native)
- Community Service
- Being a mom
- Spend time with friends and family