Upon completing a very successful internship at Base22, Carlos Mir joined Base22 as a full time enterprise web developer. He has strong server side development skills that compliment his client side development skills.
Carlos earned his Computer Science Engineering Degree from Instituto Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Cuernavaca (ITESM).
When he is not coding, Carlos loves to play sports to stay in shape and when it’s time to, he unwinds by playing video games.
- Lead developer for client’s global dealer financial system, a mission critical financial support application that serves 8,000 dealers in 140 countries in 11 languages
Certifications and Awards
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Mngmt.
- CCNA Exploration: Network Fundamentals
- CCNA Exploration: Routing Protocols
- Scrum Master Certified (SMC)
- First Place science fair ExpoTec in Advanced Computing – ITESM
- Unity 3D
- C, C++, C#
- Visual Studio
- MySQL Workbench
- Android Studio
- Spanish (Native)
- English (Advanced)