Andrea’s experience includes software engineering, database design, web development and digital marketing.
She is a strong team player who possesses good communications skills. She is always looking for new challenges and has a passion for continuing to improve her technical skills as a way to help our clients solve their business problems. Andrea has lived, worked and studied in a number of countries and her international experience is a real plus.
- Retail stores project: Designed and developed a content management solution that targeted marketing campaign information to retail store management and employees. The application was delivered on iPads and provided provided all of the campaign instructions including how to arrange the store layout for each marketing campaign.
- LMS (Learning Management System) Integration: Integrated the client’s Learning Management System (LMS) into the client’s Global Dealer Portal delivering a personalized and role-based experience including single-sign on between the Global Dealer Portal and the LMS system.
- Medicare Provider Portal Design and Implementation: Project for Wisconsin Health Solutions. A complete redesign and replacement of a Medicare Provider solution. The solution was designed and delivered using IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM Web Content platform. iThe solution included Provider content as well as integration to backend transactional systems.
- Databases: MySQL, MS SQL
- MVC Frameworks: CakePHP, Django, ASP.NET MVC.
- IDE: Visual Studio, Netbeans, Rational
- WebSphere Portal
- IBM Content Manager
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer
- Basic German
- Computer Systems Engineering degree at the Monterrey Institute of Technology (ITESM).
- During her free time, Andrea enjoys traveling, singing, dancing and playing volleyball.