Alejandro is an experienced web and mobile application developer. His development skills cross a number of platforms including C, C++, JAVA, .NET, Objective-C, OpenCV and SQL. One of his technology passions is in the area of computer vision. Computer vision is a field that includes methods for acquiring, processing, analyzing, and understanding images. This discipline is about using high-dimensional data from the real world in order to produce numerical or symbolic information. A theme in the development of this field has been to duplicate the abilities of human vision by electronically recognizing and understanding an image.
At Base22, he has worked on a number of interesting engagements, such as:
- The KFC franchise and employee portal including the implementation of a ‘like’ function into the comments engine within the KFC portal
- Multiple releases of FileShare for CEMEX
- The One Top Management (OTM) solution at Cemex
- Web App of HONDA Research Institute
- Application support for ITESM
Prior to joining Base22. Alejandro developed a suite of applications in the restaurant industry. These applications included order entry, payment processing and even the development of a virtual menu system. He has also had extensive work in the automotive industry.
- Web Frameworks: bootstrap, Foundation, Dojo, Symphony, Laravel.
- MTA: data base fundamentals.
- Computer Science Degree from the Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla
Alejandro considers himself to be responsible, humble, honest, dedicated, creative, optimistic and friendly. All qualities we value at Base22. Alejandro credits his family for instilling in him a wonderful set of core values which guides his personal and professional life. And when Alejandro finds a little free time, he loves playing soccer. He also enjoys drawing and painting which gives him a chance to unwind and relax.
Alejandro is also an accomplished writer with a number of articles published in several countries including Argentina, Brazil and Mexico. The subjects of his articles range from genetic algorithms to the Internet of Things (IoT)., Alejandro brings a collaborative working style to Base22. He is eager to share his knowledge and is always looking to learn from others.